Monday, July 11, 2011

I promised...

my boyfriend and my mom that I would take a media fast, and I made the blog private because I am sensitive to haters when it comes to the topic of my kids (although I think people with blogger accounts can still access it??), but here is what I would like to leave you with for awhile. Back to the regularly scheduled programming:


N O R M A L P E R S O N . Cleaning my bathroom. It's 100 friggin degrees here in Nashville. I dare you to judge this.

Thanks for the warm well-wishes, hairpin ladies. I got that female brain tidbit from the book "The Female Brain" by a Harvard doctor who is most definitely some form of feminist, and the "promiscuity" tidbit from psychological attachment literature (and I put "promiscuity" in quotes because I think it's a judgmental word and was trying to get my Christian readers to learn more empathy). And I'm extremely nice because I'm from Wisconsin. It is the death of us. That article made me want to give you a warm rush of love right back, don't be embarrassed, I receive your awesomeness!!

Gabriel the ex-Orthodox - oh gosh, which narcissist priest are you referring to?? I had bad dealings with at least three... ;-) Don't worry, I know. I need to post more of John O'Donohue's great quotes about cults.....