Monday, February 6, 2012

split personalities

There are two me-s. On the left is my shadow (been working on incorporating for awhile now), on the right is my persona. I would like to feel really whole - both - in my 30s.


childlike                 wise
young                     mature
thin                         struggling
positive                  realistic
solo                        attached
charming                loyal
princess                  nobody
creative                  mother
possibilities            limitations
horizons                 roots
people-loving         shy
talking                    listening
shallow                   deep
colorful                  gold
coercive                  honest
hopeful                   limited
brave                      timid
out & about         homebody
boundaries              giving